Saturday, June 9, 2007

My Favorite Summer Salad

I can't get enough of this fantastic salad my husband made for the 1st time a few weeks ago and I've had it almost every day since... I do things like that. He is such a great cook!! The flavor and texture of this salad is addicting. He chops lettuce (any really green variety... not iceberg) Then he adds strawberries, cantaloupe, blueberries, dried cranberries, and toasted slivered almonds. Then he drizzles Kraft "Light Done Right" Catalina dressing over it all. And then... freshly shredded parmigiana reggiano cheese. Yummers!! I love, love, love it!

3 comments:

AMY said...

I've just read your blog for the first time and I love all the creativity that flows through it. I dig a good salad too. This time of year out west it is so easy to come home with very fresh fruit and veggies. I used to not throw that much fruit in my salad, but now I throw it in just as much as veggies. YUMMY! I enjoy seeing your scrap book ideas too. They make me want to make something right now!

Suse said...

Yum!

And I love those socks ;)

Angie said...

Wow. . . that looks yummy.