Thursday, June 7, 2007

Journaling Discs


"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the THINKS you can come up with if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
I'm trying hard to finish up last summer's scrap albums before my camera officially starts snapping this summer's photos. And I'll admit, I'm not putting the time into the albums that I normally would. I just want to get them done & tucked into the basket in the other room that holds the mini-albums. I whipped up a few albums this week... realized I had only used one side of each page. Ah-Ha! Room for journaling! Pictured above is my solution for my blank pages and my journaling.
I typed a string of words, put them in a circle, printed on cardstock, cut with my Coluzzle tools, and added pencil lines with my Chatterbox Journaling Genie (later to be erased). Problem solved! At this time of night photography isn't the best... they're really cute in person. The borders say:
summer
love you!
memories
dingbat blue baby feet
dingbat picnic ants
dingbat birthday cupcakes
dingbat flowers ( The dingbats were from Elsie's collection of fonts)
The possibilities are endless. I'd love to hear what you can come up with!

No comments: