Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Engaged!

Wendy and Darin were recently engaged. Congratulations!! I'm going to be a mother-in-law and couldn't be more delighted. The wedding date hasn't been set... both so busy with their work and at opposite ends of the country. However, next Spring looks good!

I made this "board book" album with just head shots of the 2 of them and added the text of the old song, "A You're Adorable" to each page. I gave Wendy the original and she's going to take it to Kinkos and have colored copies made of each page to make several additional albums. I've done this before when I'm making duplicate pages for both girl's albums. Embellishments copy with a very 3-D look to them. So... Barb in Iowa... a copy will be coming your way one of these days. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Wow, congratulations! Your daughter has your lovely smile.

I deleted my comment on your previous post just because it had my email address on it - seemed a bit public.

BarbO said...

I'll be thrilled to get my copy of this scrapbook!! Wendy and Darin have so many great photos together! Do I still need to get "growing up" pictures of Darin to you for that project? Looks like I may get to meet you in Oshkosh the end of the month? Hope so!