Sunday, June 3, 2007

MINI ALBUMS


I love mini albums!! Love, love, love them!! Making them, giving them to friends, getting them as gifts. In the beginning I only made 6x6 albums... sometimes with colored paper bags (See photo). Now I have NO boundaries as I create... NO restrictions. I make all sizes and shapes... as MANY of you scrappers do, too.


I like to keep a variety of small albums in a basket on an end table. They're such fun to look through and to revisit the life-moments captured on the pages. Friends and family have easy access to them, too. My larger 12x12 albums... although very precious... just don't get viewed frequently.


Recently, as I'm exploring digital scrapbooking, I've found it's so easy to make multiples of these mini albums and to mail to friends & family. We are all blessed with talents of different kinds. I feel it's really important to share your special talent with others.

No comments: