Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Ice Cream Parlor

A favorite summer spot... The Ice Cream Parlor! Nestled on the shore of Green Lake, this small red and white building looks just the way I imagine an ice cream parlor looking. It has darling old-fashioned ice cream tables and chairs inside... picnic tables outside. There is a GREAT selection of ice cream and sherbet... tastes soooooo good in this hot summer, flip-flop weather. Mmmmm... maybe I'll have ice cream for breakfast today!

The photo is of a 2 page 12x12 layout from my FAMILY album.





2 comments:

Pam said...

I'm sitting in my cold study, about to go and have a hot bath because my nose is like ice! So ice cream doesn't tempt me at all. Love the picture, though.

It's been very chilly in Britain so far this June. Global something, though not really warming.

My favourite book when I was a child was "Tom's Midnight Garden" by Philippa Pearce.

RachelDenbow said...

Ooh, I hope you enjoyed that Red Velvet dessert. I'm a sucker for it, too, although I have to admit that Angel Food cake is my favorite.