Thursday, June 21, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

We always hang large baskets of shade flowers on the lower branches of our maple trees. They're the first thing you see when you pull in the driveway. I love the look... my husband's idea!! He's so clever!

I was tagged by Isabelle from Scotland. What fun!

1. Where is your cell phone? In living room where I just talked to my daughter in D.C.

2. Relationship? Fun!

3. Your hair? Straight as a board!

4. Work? Play

5. Your sister? I'm an only child

6. Your favourite thing? My wonderful memories

7. Your dream last night? Forgotten

8. Your favourite drink? Diet Coke very, very cold

9. Your dream car? A lime green VW bug

10. The room you're in? Computer room/studio

11. Your shoes? Birkenstocks
12. Your fears? Snakes

13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Healthy
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Family
15. What are you not good at? Patience
16. Muffin? Raspberry

17. Wish list item? Health & happiness for my daughters

18. Where you grew up? Milwaukee, Wisconsin

19. The last thing you did? Watched 'Music and Lyrics' with Hugh Grant

20. What are you wearing? Diamond stud earrings with a sweatshirt & pj bottoms
21. What are you not wearing? I'll never tell!

22. Your pet? Gabby the cat
23. Your computer? Sluggish today
24. Your life? Fun & interesting

25. Your mood? Silly

26. Missing? My daughters, but they'll be home in another week... YEA!

27. What are you thinking about? Crawling in bed to read
28. Your car? Clean out inside

29. Your kitchen? My husband's territory

30. Your summer? 2 weeks at Green Lake & get out other house ready to sell

31. Your favourite colour? RED

32. Last time you laughed? Now

33. Last time you cried? At a movie

34. School? Have 32 credits beyond Master's Degree. I'm done!!

35. Love? I Love easily

1 comment:

Rhona said...

I just saw that you watched Music and Lyrics - was it any good? I've been thinking of getting it out to watch but haven't got that far yet!