Quick and Cute Tree Ornaments
There were some gaps on our tree this year.
This was the year I went through all our ornaments and pulled out all the ornaments that were made or bought for my daughters... now with their own trees. Quite a walk down memory Lane!
I took a picture of each ornament so that I can put them in mini albums for the girls with the stories behind each ornament (after the holidays).
I made some quick... very quick... ornaments to fill in the gaps.
1. Cut a square or rectangle of colored cardstock for the background.
2. Cut the edges with a scalloping scissors or scissors of your choice.
3. Stick on a 3-D sticker or a die cut (from your stash, scrapbook or craft store).
4. Punch small holes in the upper corners.
5. Tie on a small piece of ribbon for hanging.