Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Swap With a Sweet Friend

Nicolette asked if I wanted to do a swap.
YEEEEEEEEEES!!
So here are photos of the parcel from The Netherlands.
This is a Delft tea set from the town of Delft. I adore it and it is so perfect in my dollhouse.
The windmills painted on the set are sooooo tiny, but perfect.
Below is a photo of 2 dollhouse friends having some Christmas tea with the new Delft tea set.

This is a wonderful lawn chair for the dollhouse.
It is handmade and so adorable.
I can't wait for warm weather to put it outside the house on the patio.



Here they are... all of the goodies from the parcel.Clockwise...
* A card (Nicolette loves cows... and I live in Dairyland).
* A box of marzipan which has been nibbled away. Very tasty!
* A large dark chocolate bar which was savored on the day the parcel arrived.
* Kitty treats from Midas to Gabby Cat.
* Yummy coffee candy.
*Lovely Dutch fabric that I am saving for the perfect project.
* The Delft tea set.
* The handmade lawn chair.
* Dutch stickers.
* A tissue holder for my purse made from Dutch fabric.
There were some tasty cookies that we had with tea... not a crumb or sign remains.
Thank you Nicolette!!
I love everything... especially because they came from you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoy the remaining time left in 2007!!
Think about the people who made a difference in your life this past year.
Let them know that they did.
Love to you all!!
Joni

11 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Dear Joni, I want to let you know you made a real difference to my life in 2007! I’m so happy we met through our blogs. You have so many wonderful talents to share. One is the ability of making me smile whenever I read your posts. You have so much joy for life, enthousiasm and great ideas!
You made some wonderful photos of the Delft Blue China! Wow. I will post about the amazing gifts I received from you sometime next week.
Have a wonderful weekend!

melanie said...

so cool - love happy mail!

Locket Pocket said...

Lovely gifts there Joni - you deserve them! Lucy x

Junie Moon said...

Oh my, oh my--what absolutely fabulous gifts. I love each and every thing.

Wanda said...

What a special friend, what special treasures!
Happy New Year dear friend. Thanks for sharing your goals for 2008! I rooting for you!

Angie said...

How suh-weet! I love the tea service.

I'm getting ready to post a "see you next year" blog entry. We're going away for our anniversary for a couple of days.

I haven't decided whether to just get some magazines to read, or take a book or two. I could take some scrapbooking. . . . decisions, decisions!

Happy New Year. . .you have made this a great year for me!!

Heleen said...

All the dutch gifts are so nice! Enjoy it! Lovely post.

corry said...

Lovely petit blue china...it's perfect for your dollhouse! What a wonderful swap, Nicolette send you sweet gifts! Happy New Year Joni, you do make a difference!

Helen said...

This is fabulous Joni! Aren't they just the cutest! Love your quote of the day. New Years Eve here.....a quiet one planned. I hope you have a lovely night. Thank you for coming into my life this year....it has been an absolute joy and the pleasure has been all mine. Cheers!

Thimbleanna said...

Wow Joni! What a great swap package -- that tea set is amazing! It looks so perfect in your doll house!

Annie said...

I love the tiny blue teaset and that sweet little deck chair. What a wonderful swap.