Tuesday, December 18, 2007

An idea a day... #13

A Year of Pictures
During the year I make lots of little mini books full of pictures about an occasion, an event, a vacation, or anything that I want to remember and document.
It's such fun to put these in a basket for friends and relatives to look through.
Often they'll find themselves in at least one of the small albums.
Quick and easy to put together... and such fun to read and reread.

"A good snapshot stops a moment from running away."
~Eudora Welty

Love you all!

6 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

That's another lovely idea Joni! I'm one of those stupid people who takes loads of photos but never gets them printed out now that I have a digital camera! However, all that is about to change! I have just had 150 photos double-printed (i.e. with a little one on the side) and have ordered two sets - so 300 (600 if you count the littlies) prints! These are going into albums for the grandparents and secretly for No.1 husband too! If I don't run out of time that is! Lucy x

corry said...

Hoi Joni, I'm like Lucy..I can't remember the last time I got photos printed out! Looking at photos on the computer.. that's something we hardly ever do. Reading your post makes me want to change that. I love the idea of different albums in a basket ready to look through. You have so many great ideas..thank you!!

Angie said...

I haven't made any mini books. . .yet. You are inspiring me.

Wanda said...

Are you sure your not Martha Steward posing as Joni???? Your ideas are so wonderful. And you have so so so many of them.

Helen said...

Joni you are such an inspiration to me. It would be an absolute joy to have the pleasure of meeting you one day. This is wonderful.

Wendy said...

Wow I need to tell my Mother this idea. I am always making her several mini-books throughout the year and to put them in a basket during the holidays so everyone can browse is really neat. Thank you for sharing!!