A Quick Picture
I needed a picture for above my Christmas polka dot towels in the guest bathroom.
I tried several pictures I had and nothing looked right.
I remembered a Christmas card with positive/negative trees on it that I had seen somewhere.
1. Cut a background piece of scrapbook paper to fit a frame (I have quite a stash of frames).
2. Cut a rectangle of white paper that will fit into one half of the frame.
3. Carefully cut an abstract tree from the white paper (I use small manicure scissors).
4. Glue the negative tree and the positive tree side-by-side.
5. Cut 2 circles and glue above tree tops.
I may lower the picture a bit... or hang a small red heart
between the bottom of the frame and the towels.
"A merry heart doeth good like medicine".