Tuesday, December 23, 2008

WEDNESDAY,DECEMBER 24,2008

Merry Christmas Eve Day!
A quick post to keep my 'almost every day' promise
of posting in December.
Day #22
Gabby-the-cat loves our Christmas tree.
She loves to crawl underneath to the back where she can
see everyone in the room, but no one can bother her.
She's been so good with all of the Christmas decor
that I gave her a crown.
I was looking through tons of pictures that haven't been
scanned for my files.
I was in search of photos,
at least one,
of my girls in their beautiful wool coats that
my mother bought them each year at Marshall Fields.
I could only find one photo of a winter coat of-sorts.
It was a wool cape that we had bought Kristin in Germany.
I documented this because I was always hoping there
were photos of the coats... and spent a good part
of the morning looking for one.

Sassy sent me all these charms to add to my December album
or
hang from one of the binder rings.
They are so darling, darling, darling!
Thanks again Sassy!
I love them all!



And... Here's ELOISE!!

"Jingle
Jingle
Jingle
here
Jingle
there
Jingle
Christmas
everywhere!

Oooooooooooooo!
I absolutely LOVE Christmas!"
~Kay Thompson



Christmas Love,
Joni

3 comments:

Helen said...

ME too! Merry Christmas Joni! Kids are sooooooo excited in this house. One more BIG sleep!

Anina said...

Merry Christmas Joni! I can't wait to see you Christmas Day pages.

nicole said...

wow joni..very impressed with your entire christmas journal - great job!!!
hope you had a wonderful holiday :)
nicole