2. My daughter Wendy and her fiancee Darin are getting married next Spring. This is my new friend Barb, Darin's mom. She's great and I am very happy to be 'family' with her.
3. I am an 'only child'. So were my parents. I never knew a grandparent as they died before I was born. I loved being an 'only child' and had a wonderful childhood. I spent so much time playing with my dolls, creating things, and reading. I studied ballet for many years, took art lessons beginning in 2nd grade, took figure skating lessons, and had lots of friends. I was never lonesome. But, to this day, I still require a lot of alone time.
4. I LOVE DOUGHNUTS!!! I quit eating them several years ago because of the fat, sugar, etc. At a coffee one Saturday morning, a friend dared me to eat one. I didn't hesitate... inhaled it! But, I haven't had one since.
5. My oldest daughter, Kristin, was born in Germany. I was teaching school there for a year and my husband was drafted into the army. I loved my time over there and had the opportunity to see a great deal of Europe during that time. I've been back several times since. Hope to go again and maybe visit some blog friends along the way.
6. I eat a carton of lime yogurt every single morning. I never get tired of it.
7. I am addicted to Diet Coke. I especially love it from McDonalds. For some reason theirs just tastes the best. My sweet husband always brings one back for me when he's running errands. We also have a small refrigerator just filled with pop.
I don't know how interesting those facts were, but they were 'random'! Now watch out, I get to sneak up on 5 people and 'TAG' them... you!!