When I get an idea in my head, I have to try it!!
So, with all the things I should be doing... I made pillowcases this morning for the bed which will be redecorated on Thursday when the holiday bedding arrives. Oh well... for the next 5 days we can enjoy this look!
The pillowcases are made of a soft Amy Butler fabric and the blue polka dot band is a Kaffe Fassett fabric. The red trim is... no idea! But I like the way it all came together. I can't wait to go to bed tonight and read and sip tea.
Plans for the weekend:
1. Finish 4 Halloween pillowcases for my daughters.
2. Pack their Halloween boxes to be mailed Monday. I'll post a picture of all the fun things I found to send them.
3. Pack a box of cows for Nicolette (that should raise an eyebrow).
4. Get doll ready for mailing to Angie's Caroline.
5. Get magazines ready to mail to winner Pat.
6. Wrap digi mini albums I made for 2 friends.
7. Make chicken piccata for dinner.
(With Boyd in his cast, I'm getting some kitchen time)
9. Sew some Fall & Halloween napkins
10. Library returns
11. Read blogs!
12. Grocery store
13. Watch a movie with Boyd.
There... I've put it in black & white. Now I'm committed to complete it all.
Enjoy your weekend!!