2. Nicolette from Devliegendekoe gave me the "You Make Me Smile Award". Thanks Nicolette! That was so sweet. You make me smile, too. If you haven't been to her blogsite... please visit. She is a talented, creative gal from the Netherlands with a heart of gold to others.
3. I was also tagged by Nicolette to to share 6 facts/habits about myself.
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names
1. I am so excited... my daughter Wendy is getting married June 28th... there is finally a date! She and Darin have been engaged but just couldn't decide on where to have the wedding as she has friends in so many places. Last week she called and announced that she is coming HOME to get married. The wedding and reception will be at the Country Club and they'll be married on the 18th green. Wendy grew up there golfing and Darin is a golf pro in Phoenix. So it's perfect! And best of all... on the calendar.
2. I watch a movie/DVD with Boyd every night after dinner. We never miss! BBC films and BBC series are our favorites.
3. I am an 'only child' of parents who were 'only children'. I never knew a grandparent and of course there were no aunts, uncles, or cousins. I never minded it... was always busy.
4. I can't wait to be a grandmother (Grammy).
5. I love Europe. I'd move there in a heartbeat if the opportunity arose. I did once before and taught school in Southern Germany about an hour from the Swiss border.
6. I love creamy, sugar free vanilla Chai tea. I order it by the case from http://www.seriouschai.com/. I think you can even order it by just the bag. If you haven't tried their brand (Big Train) it is WONDERFUL !
I need to choose 6 people for the 'Smile' award and the 6 facts/habits about yourself. This is difficult because so many of you make me 'smile'... but here's my list:
Lit chick Mel
Caroline's mom Angie
and a new friend June of Junie Moon
I'd really like to elaborate about why they make me smile but we need to get to the doctor again and the phone keeps ringing and...
Off and running!