Friday, April 4, 2008

TULIPS, TULIPS, & MORE TULIPS
~
These are for my daughter Wendy's shower next Saturday.
My daughter Kristin is giving the shower
but I offered to make the goody bags
to save Kristin some time.
Besides... I thought it would be fun to do.
~
Wendy's wedding colors are hot pink and kelly green
with a tulip theme.
~
The tulips look so cute on my work table all nestled together.
I had to take a quick picture to share them with you.
Next week I'll share everything that's going in the goody bags.
Junie Moon has been a wonderful help with last minute
ideas.
Thanks June!!
~
I'm off to make the banner.
Hugs,
Joni

11 comments:

Molly said...

Those are adorable, Joni! I love those colors. Her wedding is going to be gorgeous! Some day when life slows down a bit (is there ever a time?!) :) could you please share with us how you made those cute flowers?! Have a great weekend!

Thimbleanna said...

Those are AWESOME Joni! I knew some major pink and green goodness would be coming out of you soon!

G'G'ma said...

The tulips are so very cute. Are they made out of the foam stuff?

Helen said...

Gosh...they are gorgeous! Can't wait to have the photographic journey with you over the next week. Take photos!

Angie said...

these are absolutely beautiful!!! I can't wait to see the pictures of the rest of the decorations and tables, and. . . you know. . everything!!

Wanda said...

Tulips ~~ wonderful flower. Sorry I've missed several posts ~~ the move to So.CA. one week away....Yikes!
LOL:)

melanie said...

i love the flowers!! you'll have to share the secret, esp since i can't grow real ones...

AMY said...

They are sooooo cute! So bright and cheery.

trash said...

Hi hon! Have just been reading through the last few posts and LOVE that Summer pillow. You are so talented and clever [*sigh*] I shall continue to look on in admiration.

Junie Moon said...

The tulips are perfect! I love their happy pretty colors, such a cute idea.

Isn't it ever so much fun to brainstorm ideas? I loved doing that with you.

Mom IsAmagpie said...

Those are splendid! I can only imagine all the beauty you have lurking around the house for the shower.