Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So much to share

We got home from Phoenix, Arizona last night... a Wonderful time was had by all!!
I haven't downloaded my photos yet... this was emailed to me from someone else's camera.
This is Wendy and I with her 9 month old West highland terrier named Wyley who loves to give kisses. He just had a haircut so he's not all fluffy like he usually is. But what a cutie!!
I loved every minute of our 8 day visit.
I was such a good NON-shopper... the word "HOMEMADE" kept going through my head. I found soooooo many ideas for things I want to make. Many for Christmas.
The trees below are my first project.
They're so whimsical and allow for so much creativity and originality. Fabric, wool, or felt... beads and sequins... trims... jewels.
I'll share mine when they're completed.
(Click on the picture for a closer look at details)
I'm off to unpack and get the wash started. Then I can start my 'tree project'.
It's so good to be home and back in our routine.
Love to you all!
~joni

10 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Great to see you together with Wendy and Granddog Wyley! Welcome Home!

corry said...

Welcome home! Great to read you had a wonderful time and that you got inspired!

Locket Pocket said...

It's been very quiet without you............! ;)

Kate said...

Looking forward to seeing your trees! Glad you're back, by the way. I have missed your cheerful little face. xx

Angie said...

I am so glad you're back!!! I can't wait to hear more about wedding plans. . .and christmas projects... and all that stuff!!

How's Boyd doing?

melanie said...

welcome home! can't wait to see what your gonna make. you were missed by your online peeps :)

Wanda said...

Oh Joni that is such a darling picture of you and Wendy....Love it!!

Junie Moon said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your Arizona trip--there's lots to do here and we have the best Mexican food.

I love those little trees--they are adorable.

Helen said...

The Hancock's are doing a bit of a jig.....Joni is back in town!!

CountryMouse said...

Wyley looks adorable and great fun. Looking forward to see what you create with the trees. Keep on inspiring us.