Friday, January 3, 2014

HAPPY 2014 EVERYONE!

My daughter, Wendy, encouraged me to start my blog again for 2014. I will give it a try... a really good try!

My girls and SIL were home for Christmas in Wisconsin... lots of cold and snow. The day after Christmas we all took a flight to Phoenix where my youngest daughter, Wendy, and her husband, Darin live. They have a lovely home in the foothills of mountains, and their house backs up to a desert preserve which I am convinced is loaded with scorpions and rattle snakes... shivers! They've never seen either one, however I am a magnet for those things. If they're there, they'd find me.

I have had a lot of health issues in the past two years, starting with a virus which put me in heart failure and then A- Fib for the rest of the time. My Cardiologist sent me to an Electrophysiologist who suggested surgery.

 

No comments: