Thursday, May 8, 2008

A French Blog
and
A Blog About France
~
...for visiting my blog today.
I want to share with you 2 of my new favorite blogs.
I am loving them both!
Enjoy... and bookmark them if your visit is filled with
inspiration like mine was.
~
The first blog is in French. You can copy and paste to
to read it or to respond with a comment.
OR...
just enjoy the photos.
~~~~~
http://chiffonbrodeuse.canalblog.com/
Blog de Chiffon Chineuse
~~
Muriel is a multi talented lady and very friendly.
I love her fish embroidery
and the idea of working it into a photo layout
themed around the sea.
A new thought for stitchers and scrappers… blending the two.
That really excites and motivates me!
I adore this heart!
I love the endearing words written in gold ink on white.
The pretty edging and the idea of
hanging it by pearls is so feminine.
What a lovely gift for someone special.


Muriel is proud of her gardens and shares

beautiful photos of them on her blog.

I love the way she used many of her flower photos

to make a layout.

So lovely!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://parisbreakfast.com/
PARIS BREAKFASTS

by
Carol Gillott New York, NY, United States

“Paris Breakfasts is a Painting-A-Day blog
that chronicles my watercolor adventures
in Paris' pastry and chocolate shops.
New York is my home between jaunts.
SUBSCRIBE and have a Parisian croissant delivered
5 times a week to your inbox.”
~
I do wake up each week day to a
touch of Paris on my email... and it is such
a lovely way to begin the day.This is yesterday's watercolor about JAM.
Each day there is a new watercolor
and it is followed by a themed post.


Carol also posts books about Paris on the side bar.

Publishers Weekly called it a “…frothy French confection of a novel”.

Sounds good to me!

I ordered a used copy from Amazon.com.
~


Another photo from her "Jam" post.

There are lots of photos each day.


My computer is acting strangely so I'm going to close

and have a cup of tea while I read today's Paris post.

~~~~
I hope you enjoy these ladies as much as I do.

Joni

**********************************************

**********************************************

4 comments:

Parisbreakfasts said...

Thanks very much YUMMERS for the nice tribute!
Carolg

Mom IsAmagpie said...

How do you manage to only find beautiful things? Seriously looking at your pictures is making me long so much for anything other than the house work I'm putting off. Thanks for sharing the links with us.

Wanda said...

Yes, I have visited those blogs, and love the french watercolors ~~ they are fantastic!!

Thanks for stopping by ~~

Have a Wonderful Mother's Day.

Helen said...

OH I do Joni ...I do! I love your blog.It's like a wonderful visual journey...and today a very cultural one. Thank you!