Thursday, September 23, 2010

Icky, Sticky, Icecream

This is a page from my "Summer 2010" album.

Jerry deserved a big icecream cone for taking me all the way to Appleton to Archivers. Most men dislike that place, but he's a pretty good sport. I don't go there very often now that I do mostly digi scrapping, but I was in the mood to organize my "December Daily Album"... which is hybrid. I'll share photos of the collection I picked out for it on another day.

We stopped at Vande Walle's Chocolates for some really good icecream and it was indeed YUMMY!
And drip, drip, drip it did!

Make this a great day!
Joni 

4 comments:

Rhona said...

It looks like it really was hot as the ice cream seems to be melting quickly. Great photo though!

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh Yum! I'll bet your album will be wonderful -- that picture is great!

Anonymous said...

So envious! Not of the ice cream although that looks yummy, but of your trip to Archivers. The nearest one to us is over four hours away and I've never been there. I used to go every time we visited Sarah when she lived in Atlanta. Last summer we stopped outside Chicago, and I ran in and did a bit of shopping. There's nothing like an Archivers anywhere near us! Can't wait to see what you picked up.

Angie said...

I have heard of Archiver's. And one of these days. . . I'm going! :)

Love to you, my friend!!