Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fantastic Fabric!

 You all know a lot more about fabric, fabric designers, and fabric shops than I do. But, I do know what I like and I love, love love this fantastic fabric by Laurie Wisbrun. Colorful and whimsical... my kind of look!
Look at those darling itty bitty chairs... and sofas. Yes, I'm in love!!

This is her just-released collection, "Pooches and Pickups"
for Robert Kaufman.
Soooooooo cool!!

You can visit her blog at http://lauriewis.blogspot.com/.
Her shop is called The Scarlet Fig and you can get there through
her blog.
Her Etsy shop is www.etsy.comshop/scarletfig.

I wanted some red & white 'itty bitty chair' fabric and  found it at

Hmmmmmmm... now what can I make??

XOXO
joni 

4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, those look fantastic Joni. Can you use them in your collages at all?

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

Thanks so much for the shout out Joni!!

Anonymous said...

I adore fabric--I never know what to do with it because I'm not crafty, but the patterns! Such cool stuff out there.

Helen said...

had my fix of eye candy .. always so pleasant to drop by and see and read Joni. Hope you are well.