Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!

I can't resist blogging at this time of the year! I love Fall, Thanksgiving, and the Christmas celebrations!

I had this pumpkin photo in my stash and just had to share it with you. I think it's such fun!! I love decorating inside and out for Halloween and Fall!
I love watching the spooky movies on TV this week! Turning off the lights and lighting a candle or two.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Below is a digital scrapbook layout I did as part of MY MEMORIES album. Nancy Drew was probably the first mystery books I read... I was quite young when I got hooked on them. At that time Nancy was as scary and mysterious as I got. Boo to you, Nancy Drew!! And such fun memories of you and Ned Nickerson, your father Carson Drew the attorney, Hannah the housekeeper, and partners in crime... George (girl) and Bess. And don't forget her roadster!

Spark any memories for you??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update on Boyd:

He is in the hospital again... retaining 20+ pounds of fluid and needed oxygen. His kidneys are not in very good shape and he may be facing dialysis. Poor guy... and he never complains!

Update on Us:

We have moved to Oshkosh Wisconsin to my old house. It's cozy, homey, and charming... but smaller than our house in Green Bay!! I will post photos when I get the boxes unpacked.

Make this a good day!!

Love to you all... feels good to be back!!

Joni

11 comments:

Rhona said...

Hi Joni,

How lovely to see you blogging again, I've been wondering how you are and how Boyd has been keeping. I'm sorry to hear that he's back in hospital at the moment but hope he'll be home again soon.
It sounds like you've been busy while you've not been blogging - especially with a house move. I look forward to seeing photos of your new/old home.
Take care
Regards
Rhona

Rhona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KC Quilter said...

So good to see you back blogging again---I have really missed your posts and creativity! Hope your husband will soon be better. He has been through a lot. Take care.

Angie said...

I'm so glad you're back -- I put you back on the list on my blog!!! :)

Helen said...

JONI!!!!!!!!! Grammy J!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you?

Give my love to Boyd!

How are the girls?

OH I have missed your blog - look at that fabulous pumpkin shot!

Nancy Drew! Eeekk! I was a HUGE fan!

I will be dropping in weekly now my friend.

Great to have you back!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! HEre's to Boyd's health and your cozy new digs.

Thimbleanna said...

Welcome Back Joni! No wonder you've been gone with a big move and hospital visits! I hope this will be the start of lots more fun!

Baboona said...

Hii joni!!!

Welcome back...

It's good to see you back and I'm sorry to hear abut your husband. Hope he gets well soon.
Thanks for your sweet comment at my blog. About Kuwait, it is very much like Dubai ...we have a long summer and short winter. It's not year round and the weather right now is getting much better till May then it get so hot in June through september ....
take care :)

Amy said...

I'm so glad your back but so sad about your Boyd.

Junie Moon said...

I've missed you, Joni, but am tickled you're back. I love the Nancy Drew page, brings back wondrous memories for me. I've actually starting reading the books again, starting in the order they were published. A fun refresher for me.

I'm sorry to hear Boyd is having problems and will think positive thoughts for him and you.

jacquie said...

missed you joni! you and boyd are in my prayers!