Friday, September 12, 2008

WHAT I DID THIS WEEK...

I started to add Fall touches to our house.
I shopped for scrapbook supplies
for several projects,
in several stores,
in several towns.
~~~
Time consuming, but fun, fun, fun!!!

I worked in Chris's first grade classroom.
I got there at 7:30 and left at 3:15.
A long day for someone who has been doing
a lot of lounging.


I'm trying to finish this scrap album for Emma... Wendy's
flower girl.
When I went to school on Tuesday... I heard a lot of
"Have you read this?"
"You've got to read that!"
~~~
So, armed with my list, I ventured to the bookstore and picked up
Twilight... the first in the Twilight Saga.
It's a Young Adult book but everyone seemed to love
the series.


"In Twilight, an exquisite fantasy by Stephenie Meyer, readers discover a pair of lovers who are supremely star-crossed. Bella adores beautiful Edward, and he returns her love. But Edward is having a hard time controlling the blood lust she arouses in him, because--he's a vampire. At any moment, the intensity of their passion could drive him to kill her, and he agonizes over the danger. But, Bella would rather be dead than part from Edward, so she risks her life to stay near him, and the novel burns with the erotic tension of their dangerous and necessarily chaste relationship." (Amazon)
~~~
I don't particularly like love stories but I'm hooked on this one.
~~~
Lots to do so I'll close.
Make this a great weekend!

Love you,
Joni

8 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Boy Joni -- looks like you've had a BUSY week. How fun to work with the kids all day!

Angie said...

Sounds like you've had a busy, but amazing week!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

you too, have a great weekend! certainly sounds like you have had a busy week - enjoy the weekend!

melanie said...

reading, kids, and scrapbooks - that sounds like my kinda week! :)

Helen said...

wow..that is one full but fantastic week. I hope you recouperated on the weekend.

Wanda said...

I'm pulling my Fall Decorations out of the garage this week.

I love decorating for seasons, and my new home is much smaller, so I will have to adjust my decor.

You always have a beautiful post, like yourself.

LOL:Wanda

jacquie said...

what a fun week...i'll bet the day in the classroom was so much fun. have a great week!

dutchcomfort said...

Wonderful to see you’re teaching again! What a busy but wonderful week you had!
You look great with the new haircut!