Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Daily #1

I just got home the night of the 30th and CRASHED! But I didn't want to get behind with my December Daily album. Soooooooo...

I found this photo of some vintage luggage months ago and saved it in my 'Christmas 2010' file just for this day. Good planning , joni... as I broke my camera on our trip. So happy to have a photo ready! I added the airplane and a few words, mounted it on red paper, and it is done. I also added a 3-D red number 1 in the top left hand corner.

I wrote the story of "the day" on Word and added it on the page on the left side.

I'll get photos of the actual pages as soon as I can get my camera lens repaired.

Love you all!
Joni 

4 comments:

twobutterflies said...

really cute - hope you had a great trip!!

Rhona said...

Glad you got back safely and well done on getting your first page done. I've done mine for the 1st and now need to work on the 2nd :) xx

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your first page, and so sorry about the camera. My first two pages are done and will go up tomorrow afternoon after I get the second ones photographed. Bet you had a great time, glad you're home safe and sound.

Thimbleanna said...

That's super cute Joni -- glad you made it home. Can't wait to see more of this fun project!