Wednesday, January 8, 2014

BOOKS TO READ BEFORE THE MOVIES COME OUT THIS YEAR!

When I saw this list today, I just had to share it! So many look like delicious reads.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ariellecalderon/books-to-read-before-they-hit-theaters-this-year

If you haven't read a book by John Green, then this is the one to choose. I think my first read will be about the art work stolen by the Nazis. Must hop over to Amazon and download it so I can begin reading tonight.

Make this a good day!

Hugs!

~Joni

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Hi Joni! It's SO wonderful to see you blogging again! It sounds like you had a rough year last year -- I'm so happy you're doing better and back with "us".

Thanks for the interesting link -- I've never heard of most of those books (sad, I know) but I was surprised that some of the ones I know are being made into movies -- very interesting!

Happy Happy New Year -- I hope 2014 is a GREAT year for you!!!