Thursday, August 25, 2011

An Inspiring Blog!

This morning I decided that I had to get started on a new project,
so I Googled "Christmas Blogs".
I like to make things and have them tucked away in my cupboard for
SPECIAL PEOPLE!

I fell in love with this blog, Deck the Halls.
I spent hours reading one post after another.
I am totally inspired to order something from her store, or create
 something of my own design.



 So clean looking and pretty!


Love the apple!
She has a variety of different apples on her blog
and in her shop.

I liked the pillows. She had others, but they
didn't transfer to my blog very clearly.
You'll have to look for yourself!

Now, why didn't I think of this!!
So darn cute!!
Wouldn't they sell fast at a Fall Bazaar!

I'm going back to read some more posts...
Bye!

Make this a great day!
Joni

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Hello Dear Friend!

Thank you so much for high lighting my blog--You are so sweet!
I feel so honored.

Sending Hugs your way and wishing you beautiful seasons of JOY filled with Family and Friends!

Have a wonderful weekend! :)
Love, Brenda

Thimbleanna said...

A very cute blog Joni -- thanks for sharing!!!

noodle and lou said...

hi Joni!
i just left you a message on my blog...
but wanted to try and contact you here too:)
you can reach me at
noodleandlou[at]hotmail[dot]com

xo jenn